ThaiMarts is a scam

Turnaround Time

I ordered some deodorant $31 and literally waited over 2 months. Like previous comments, I tried calling and emailing.

No response!!!!! Obviously not getting my refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thaimarts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2017.

ThaiMarts - Items not received and no refund

Turnaround Time

thaimarts is a con, their thieves. I ordered retin a for $26:10 on 31/07/17, till date I have not received my items.

I have sent messages via email because that seems to be the only form of contact still no response, no items and no refund. The website shut down. So beware the aforementioned site is not reputable they are crooks. When i bought the item i was sent a confirmation of my order which then stated I will be informed when my item is ready for dispatched and when it is dispatched.

I have not gotten any update from them and it is three months running and on their website they stated if item is not received within 30 days your money will be refunded. This website is a scam beware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Thaimarts Shipping Service.

I didn't like: That they did not respond to my emails, That they did not ship my order, That they did not give me a refund.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2017.

ThaiMarts - Did not receive order nor did I receive a refund

I had purchased 2 retinol products on July 30 , 2017. I even got a confirmation on my purchase.

It is now Sept 7 and had emailed the company 4 times with no response. Therefore, I still have not received my order and can't even get a refund because the company had listed their number in Thailand and it would cost me bucks just to call them and make a complaint. There is not other way to reach them besides through phone or email. This is absurd and ridiculous!

This webpage ThaiMarts.myshopify.com has to be shut down immediately. I believe they are taking advantage and stealing our money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: That they did not ship my order, That they did not give me a refund, That they did not respond to my emails.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2017.